Only few individuals have all the knowledge required to successfully achieve our personal health and fitness goals. With today’s hectic and busy lifestyles, it has become increasingly more difficult to regularly set aside the time to actually focus on our health, fitness and mental wellness. In fact, this can easily be witnessed by the increased obesity, increases in the percentages of debilitating and chronic diseases, and generally poor overall health that afflicts millions of individuals today.
Here you’ll find plenty of practical and proven information that can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Start your Day with: Lemons contain pectin fiber, which assists to Control hunger cravings. Every morning before do you anything, drink a glass of Luke warm water and half a lemon.
- Food: Prepare food for the day before and take it to work with you, this will stop you from eating junk food.
- Your body needs carbohydrates: If you completely remove this essential nutrient from your diet, you could experience a down-regulation of the hormones that control fat loss, making it harder to have the lean and sexy body you want. A good general rule: Eat more carbs on the days you’re active and fewer carbs on the days you’re sedentary. Make sure most of your carbs come from whole foods such as fruits and vegetables.
- Protein: We need protein for the building and recovery of muscle. Increase the amount of protein in your diet. Having muscle speeds up fat burning.
- Workout: Short high intensity workouts instead of long not so intense. This elevates the heart rate and increases your metabolism not just form burning calories during your workout but also up to 48 hours afterwards.
Fad diets come and go, but the only proven strategy for weight loss success is to exercise consistently and monitor your caloric intake so that you burn more calories than you consume each day. If losing weight is your goal, a combination of exercise and good diet choices is the most dependable and proven way to shed the pounds.
With a little planning and a few small changes, you can easily incorporate a sound diet and good fitness habits into your daily life.